An Invariable inclusion in every first time visitor to India, Agra was home of three generations of one of the most dynamic dynasties in the medieval world, their talent and wealth immortalized in stones and marble. The beauty of these buildings will bowl you over but to absorb this fascinating history in the walls and rooms that resonated to Mughal voices, you must sign up for the heritage walk through remarkable spate of architectural beauty.
Day 1: Tour will start early in the morning from Agra Cant Railway station.
* Guests coming from Delhi can take early morning Taj Express or Shatabdi Express to Agra.
* Guests coming from Jaipur can take Jaipur-Agra Shatabdi Express.
Shortly afterwards, we will drive to the hotel to freshen up and have breakfast. Later a guided tour will take you to Taj Mahal and Agra fort explaining every minute details about these exquisite monuments.
In the second half of the day, we will drive to Fatehpur Sikri, Fortified ghost city of Mughal Empire.
In the evening, we will be back to Agra and stay overnight
Day 2: Today, you will get a comprehensive tour to lost monuments of Agra city. We will take you to Sikandra, Mariam’s Tomb, Ram Bagh, Chini Ka Rauza, tomb of Itmad-ud-daulah etc. In between we will stop to try yummy cuisines (Famous Ram Babu Parathe, Gopaldas Petha and many) of Agra city. Later in the evening we will take you at Mehtab Bagh from where you will get a chance to appreciate the beauty of Taj Mahal from another bank of River Yamuna.
Tour will end at day 2 in the evening. We will drop guests to railway station to catch their respective trains. Guests returning to Delhi can take Taj Express or Shatabdi Express for their journey. Guests heading to Jaipur can take Agra-Jaipur Intercity.
- Accommodation in Agra on twin sharing basis for one night in a mid-range hotel.
- Dinner on Day 1 and Breakfast on Day 2. For lunch on both days, Tour manager will take you to some of Agra’s special eating joints and guests will have to pay on bill basis.
- Pick up from Agra Cant railway station till drop to Agra Cant railway station, All car transfer for 2 days in Toyota Innova.
- Guided tour to all the monuments mentioned in the itinerary.
- During the entire tour, group will be accompanied by a Guide. Our Guide is multilingual and speaks English, French, German, Hindi.
- Entree tickets to all the monuments mentioned in the itinerary.
- Travel Cost to/from Agra.
- Personal Beverages of any kind
- Personal Expenses of any kind
- Tips, shopping and personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions list
- If you want to extend your stay in Agra or arriving a day before the tour starts, we can help you in accommodation and transport for those days as well.
- Entree tickets to all the monuments differ for foreign nationals. Tour cost will also change accordingly. Please let us know upfront if you are a foreigner, we will provide you quotation applicable for foreigners.